PERFECT CONTENT FOR YOUR VISITORS
Your website’s content must tell your visitors what they want to hear
Before you can understand someone else’s business, you need to truly understand the concept of that business. You need to think about who your target audience is. What do they want to hear? Do your products and services make sense to their business model? Am I being clear on our value proposition through our content? Below are a few more questions that will help develop the perfect content.
- What do you know about your website’s visitors?
- Why would they be looking for your website in the first place?
- How old are they?
- Are they mostly women?
- Primarily men?
- What’s their income level?
- What else do you know about them?
- What types of websites do they go to?
- What influences their purchasing decisions?
- What keeps them awake at night?
- Where do they live?
- What else do they buy?
Giving these insightful questions, we thought this would help you begin to understand your website’s visitors and clarify what they’re interested in; it will help you begin to create a “profile” of your typical visitor, which is the first step in crafting website content that will be compelling and meaningful to them.
Your website visitors are dialed into their self-interest that’s how all prospects are wired. From a marketing standpoint, it’s important that you understand that and how to USE it; creating website content your visitors can relate to.